4.04.2008

Why THE MICE?

For those of you who didn't know me in my late 20's, it all started after I had the first of my three children. My husband, traveled a lot and I soon noticed that I invited girl friends over when he was away and the children were asleep. It was a chance for me to carve out some time for myself. I transformed that opportunity into the possibility to have fun, because, after all when the cat’s away, the mice will play! And so the idea of THE MICE was born.

Over the years, I have captured this freedom from the daily grind informally by planning great events in Paris, London and New York.

This month, on April 17th, 2008, I am excited to launch THE MICE officially in New York and to bring it to the next level by planning an entire year of exciting and unique events for this exclusive, members-only community, just for women.

No comments: