1.06.2010

2010 wishes


Play is the exultation of the possible. --Martin Buber

Dear Mice,

Let PLAY take center stage in 2010!

This year’s Mice at Play program promises novelty, curiosity and high jinks. Together, we’ll explore the limits of our bodies and corners of our minds.

Embrace the new with Mice at Play to discover your multiple talents and passions.

MaP 2010 motto: "Let's play!"

Sara & Nadia


Testimonials from attending daring Mice:

“Sara and Nadia, I just wanted to say thank you for organizing this event. I LOVED it and would never have thought to do it without your inspiration. I am prepared to sign up now for next year. Thank you again. And happy New Year again." Brittan


“I had a great time! Thank you for organizing and working so hard!“ Jane


It was a real thrill, which I was very unsure about to begin with, but am so glad I did it and I ended up having so much fun. Thanks for all the preparation and the enthusiasm. We wouldn't have done it without you! Nor would we have enjoyed it so much. The vodka, hot cocoa, sausage, swim caps and all the other preparation is really appreciated.” Gigi


“Thanks to both of you for organizing us to participate in this euphoric adventure. Anything is possible in 20-10! xoo “ Olga

No comments: